How I can help you
EXECUTIVE - LARGE, COMPLEX BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Envision, Define, Justify, Lead, Architect, Organize, Develop, Implement, Deliver Results
Innovative, results-oriented leader, selected several times to start up, transform, turnaround and lead large, complex enterprise-level efforts.
- Identified opportunities and addressed significant governance, organization, business, and technology issues in multi-project corporate initiatives and large commercial contracts.
- Managed annual budgets of up to $40M and teams of up to 120 staff members with revenue impacts up to $2B.
- Delivered effective industry/customer solution successes on-schedule, within-budget and with high customer and team satisfaction.
- Ran Wipro Technologies’ Global Delivery Program Management operations for North America, and helped define key service management processes for the company.
- Turned around ibm.com e-Business: Led 100 person cross-function, global team, stabilized business operations and technology, doubled performance, added function and enabled 5x revenue growth to $2.1B
- Created and ran Enterprise Architecture Governance across the divisions of ADP-ES
- Formed and led 120-person four-company matrix team in $300M IBM contract and developed & delivered reengineered SAP-based ERP solution for Unisource Inc., a 23-company conglomerate.
- High Technology
- Distribution & Retail
- Financial Services
- Public Sector
- Software Products
- Marketing & Sales
- Securities Brokerage
- Info Technology
- Initiative Definition including: Strategy Development and Business Alignment; Portfolio Management; Enterprise Architecture; Delivery Roadmaps
- Defining, establishing and running Development Lifecycle Management and Governance
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- MSEE, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA (GPA of 4.0/4.0).
- BSEE, Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi (“with Distinction”).
- PMP® (Project Mgmt. Professional), Project Management Institute.
- TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework) Certificate, Open Group.
- Project Management Certificate, IBM.
- Professional Consulting, IBM Advanced Business Institute
- Marketing Analysis and Planning, Wharton School.
- Management of Technology (IBM’s joint Harvard/Sloan/Wharton “exec” MBA).